Focus and Scope
The Journal aims to publish research articles that explore the topic from a broad array of academic disciplines, methodologies, and perspectives. The Editors particularly encourage submissions of research that discuss current changes and interactions within the 'knowledge triangle' of research, innovation and higher education. The Editors also welcome suggestions for special issues on particular topics as well as contributions in the form of book reviews.
COMPUSOFT aims to reach a wide international audience and encourages contributors from different higher education systems to submit work for publication. While authors from any stage of their career are welcome for submission. We also welcome early career researchers, academics and young professionals to present their works in progress to a broad readership and connect with established experts.
COMPUSOFT welcomes research work in following areas but not limited to the same.
- Computer Science
- Theory of Parallel Processings and Distributed Computings
- Foundations of High-performance Computings
- Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Analysis of Algorithms
- Artifial Intelligences(A.I.) & Pattern/Image Recognitions
- Neural Networks and Biomedical Simulations
- Architectures, protocols, and algorithms to cope with mobile & wireless Networks
- Distributed algorithms of mobile computing
- OS and middleware support for mobile computing and networking
- Resource management in mobile, wireless and ad-hoc networks
- Data management on mobile and wireless computing
- Cryptography, security and privacy of mobile & wireless networks
- Performance of mobile and wireless networks and systems
- Mobile ad hoc and sensor networks
- Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming Models
- Cloud Computing and Applications
- Collaborative applications
- Communication architectures for pervasive computing
- Communication and Networking Systems
- Computer and microprocessor-based control
- Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems
- Computer Science and Its applications
- Computational Techniques in Civil Engineering
- Control and Automation
- Database Theory and Application
- Data Base Management System
- Data Mining
- Decision making, Districuted Computing
- Digital signal processing theory
- Mechanical Design
- Evolutionary computing and intelligent systems, Pattern Recognition, Real-time information systems, Remote Sensing
- Internet Technologies, Infrastructure, Services & Applications
- Digital signal processing theory, Speech interface; Speech processing, Ubiquitous Multimedia Computing
- Vision-based applications, VLSI Algorithms, Web Technologies Wireless Communications
- Virtual Visions, 3-D Object Retrievals, & Virtual Simulations
- Data Minings, Web Image Minings, & Applications
- Data Base(D.B.) Management & Information Retrievals
- Ad-Hoc, Mobile, Wireless Networks and Mobile Computings
- Quantum Computing, Coding, and Error Controls
- Agent Computings & Multi-Agents Systems
- Defining Spectrum Rights and Open Spectrum Solutions
- Quality of Services and Communication Protocols
- Satelite and Optical Communication Systems
- 3G/4G Network Evolutions
- CDMA/GSM Communication Protocols
- Mobile Computing for e-Commerces
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
All the manuscripts submitted to COMPUSOFT will be subjected to double-blind peer review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by two suitable experts in the respective subject area. The reports of both the reviewers will be considered while deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-In-Chief will make the final decision, based on the reviewer’s comments.
- Editor-In-Chief can ask one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- Associate editor and review editors provide the administrative support to maintain the integrity of peer review process.
- In case, the authors challenge the editor's negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.
- Review Period: The time taken for Review is 30-60 days.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The author(s) publishing their articles in this Journal is/are solely responsible for the content thereof; neither COMPUSOFT: An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology nor its editors or publisher or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distribution assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the article, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of COMPUSOFT: An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology.
In no event shall COMPUSOFT be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out, or in connection with any article, Indexing of articles in any indexing database.
**Scopus is owned by Elsevier B.V. and Elsevier is solely responsible for the content selection policy of Scopus.