Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The submitter hereby warrants that the Work (collectively, the “Materials”) is original and that he/she is the author of the Materials. To the extent the Materials incorporate text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permissions. Where necessary, the undersigned has obtained all third party permissions and consents to grant the license above and has all copies of such permissions and consents.
The submitter represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment. The submitter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the COMPUSOFT from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above. For authenticity, validity and originality of the research paper the author/authors will be totally responsible.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.